Sunday, March 23, 2008

Picture Time

I may not have a working camera anymore, but I know people who do!
Brooklyn and her dad took their first swim of the year. We have had such nice weather.

We also had our friends and family out to the park for an Easter egg hunt and BBQ. The kids had a great time and it was so nice to enjoy the outdoors!
This morning we woke up at Grandma's house. (After the park last night we decided instead of driving home we would take advantage of their spa. So we put the girls down and slept over!) There were Easter eggs everywhere this morning and Brooklyn kept telling everyone "He came, he came!" She was so happy. I know she was talking about the Easter Bunny, but I thought about our Savior coming back to the people after being dead and how they must have felt to see their Savior again. He came and I know it!
She collected her eggs quickly. She even helped fill up Andrew's basket. What a wonderful way to start this beautiful Easter morning.

6 comments:

cat+tadd=sam said...

Cute pics! I missed seeing pictures of the girls! You need more pics of you up!

Rebecca said...

I'm glad the rest of your Easter was great. I stole a picture from your blog....I figured you wouldn't care!

Brandi Lyn said...

Cute pictures! I'm SOOO sorry we didn't make it to the BBQ, Nicci has been deathly ill, :( and i meant to get back to you sooner. I'm sorry. Thank you SO much for the invite tho! I would LOVE to get together and have our girls play together before it gets too hot!

The Kahumokus said...

Did you have a good Easter Aunty and Uncle Chris and Brooklyn and Hailey. I hope you had fun going on an egg hunt. Did you have fun, huh? I hope you're safe. When you come to my house another time I'll show you what I've got. My birthday is in three days. I hope you're enjoying your house. Are you having a good day?

Jake

The Kahumokus said...

Hooray! Finally some new pictures! Glad you had a great Easter. Wish we had been there.

Sorry about my long-winded boy. (Just be glad you aren't having to listen to him in person!)

Anonymous said...

The pictures are great. So is the music, as well as the slideshow. Keeps me in touch. You would never know we live in the same city. I've got to do better, and visit more often. Easter was fun, and wild and crazy as usual. Love you all, Grandma T.