Sunday, January 4, 2009

Walgreens

Okay everyone I am working on my coupons for this week. This is how I do it. There are multiple web sites out there that you can go to, but I love this Blog. I think she does a really good job of explaining things. http://frugalisfab.blogspot.com/ For example:

(what the item is) Garnier Fructis Shampoo, Conditioner or Stylers: $2.99
(in store coupon) Use $2.00 off Easy Saver coupon (pg. 14)
(Manufacture coupon) Use $1.00 off MC from 10/5 RP, 11/9 RP or 1/4 RPFinal Price:
(how much you pay) OVERAGE of $.01

Go to her web site check things out. Let me know if you want to go with me one time or if you have any questions. She has coupons you can print off if you don't get the newspaper!

3 comments:

Jennette said...

This is great! Thanks for the info!

The Johnson Five said...

Thanks for the info..always good to save a buck!

The Evans said...

I love coupons! did you check out the sales at albertson this week. They are to die for. Miss ya