Thursday, May 7, 2009

Some thoughts...

Last night I laid in bed needing to go to the bathroom and not very comfortable, and it hit me...I am going to have a baby. During the throwing up days you kind of forget that, because you are focused on staying alive! So yes I am going to be the mother of 3 children. One being a boy. That means no dress up clothes or fairy wings...we hope! So I am going to live up these next 20 weeks with our family of four, because I don't even want to think anymore about what this new baby will bring......and another thought every night Brooklyn and I watch Wheel of Fortune together and there is an I HOP commercial that comes on and she says, "Oh mom those look good, let's go make them!" Brooklyn is pretty sure I can make any type of food and anything else for that matter. If she only knew most of our meals were take out and I only pretend I can sew!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

It really is crazy to think we're going to be moms with 3 kids. I'm still in the sick stage so it hasn't quite hit me yet. Oh, and next time I see you, you'll have to show me how you make your hair look so cute because I don't know what to do with my short hair!