Sunday, June 7, 2009

Birthday pictures!


(Papa Nelson and Grandma Nelson)
Alright I have finally gotten the pictures put on the computer. Brooklyn had a great birthday. Waffles and ice cream for breakfast, a lunch date with Grandma, mac & cheese and sushi for dinner, and lots of family for cake and ice cream. We had fun and enjoyed every min. of the day. Thank you for all of the phone calls she felt very special! (Grandma Lori and Papa Blake)
(Uncle Jason)
I made Brooklyn a ladybug cake, if you are having a hard time using your imagination.

Brooklyn got ballet shoes and a new leotard. She will begin taking dance this month. Just getting in some practice!

(Uncle Jeremy)

Hailey was right there all day long to make sure she didn't miss out on anything.

3 comments:

The Kahumokus said...

Happy birthday Brooklyn!!! Looks like a great party. I seriously hope Jason cuts his hair before we get there...

Chels Allred said...

CUTE pictures! Happy birthday miss Brooklyn...What beautiful girls!

Melanie Burr said...

Oh Brookes! I miss you guys! they are so cute! I loved the cake! wish iI was there for the party. I hope everything is going great! I cant wait to see the dancing from Brooklyn next time I come down!!!