Monday, July 6, 2009

Our Weekend!

Birthday, family, and fireworks! We had a great weekend. My sister was in town for over a week, and that is always a nice treat! My birthday was Friday and Chris took care of me all day and ended with a very fun pool party. Thanks dear! Everyone gave me things I could use to decorate my house, oh yeah and 2 sets of BUMPITS! So on Saturday we took the family to Home Depot and got busy...we got the paint and all of the other things we needed. This is the result:
Purple paint. It's a must when you live with a family like mine.
This is a top view of the family room.

This is the wall hanging picture frame Chris made. We need to get some pictures printed.

5 comments:

Chels Allred said...

very cute! isnt decorating so fun? I could decorate all day, everyday! if only i had all the money! sigh. haha..i like your purple! happy birthday by the way!

Katelyn said...

i love the hanging pictures!

The Kahumokus said...

You guys are fast! I love the wall hanging that Chris made. I need to get decorating in a bad way.

Crystal said...

That picture frame wall hanging is so cool. I also love your purple wall. Paint is such a fun finishing touch to a room.

Lindsay said...

You should take a picture of your hair with a Bumpit in it! I want to see if they actually look good in "real life" and not just some crazy tv trick.