Friday, September 4, 2009

He's Home

The last time I held him in the hospital. I was so ready to get him home!It has been 24 hours and we making things work with three kids. Chris goes to work tomorrow, so we will see how I do. It was so nice to bring Ryan home. In order to leave the hospital he had to be able to sit in his car seat for an hour and still be breathing, I had to watch a CPR video, and I had to be wheeled to my car...kinda silly, but whatever they wanted us to do I was more than willing! Ryan's first look at our house...well he's always asleep, so the first time coming home!The girls were so happy to have brother home. They took turns holding him and loving him.

9 comments:

The Kahumokus said...

Hip Hip HOORAY! So good to see new pictures (he looks so teeny!!) and I'm so happy he's home with you now. You'll do great with three.

Taralee said...

Cute! You look great too!! I'm happy your guys are a full family at home now :)

The Kahumokus said...

You can probably take your pregnancy counter (that says your baby will come in 2 weeks) off your blog now! LOL

Brandon Gatewood said...

ok, first off I LOVE your hair! Secondly, your little family is too cute! I bet its crazy having 3. Your little boy is absolutely beautiful. Congrats!

thegatewoodfamily said...

k, first off I LOVE your hair! Secondly, your little family is too cute! I bet its crazy having 3. Your little boy is absolutely beautiful. Congrats!

thegatewoodfamily said...

sorry I posted twice... and now 3 times, I accidentally used my husbands id the first time. Good grief I only have one kid and my brain is mush... how do you do it?

Rebecca said...

congratulations on bringing him home! I bet you're all so happy to be together and not driving back and forth all the time.

Crystal said...

What a little sweetie! I'm so glad he was able to come home.

The Kahumokus said...

Okay, I'm ready for more pictures. Update requested, please!