Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Men's dress shirt= Little girls dress

Does this dress look familiar?




(Brooks is wearing a teal swimsuit under her dress, that is not part of the sleeves)


Oh that's right it's Chris' shirt from our engagements. It doesn't fit anymore. 4 1/2 years of marriage will do that to ya. (Oh and sorry I didn't ask if I could cut up your shirt Chris, but look how cute it is.)

I have conquered another sewing project. If you want to make one here is the site with the tutorial on it: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=170402.0

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

That is so cute! I'll have to check Wes's closet and see what he has! Thanks for the idea!

Lindzie said...

Ok..I totally wanted to do this...was it hard? I have like 5 shirts I want to do this with!

Grandma Lori said...

Wow, darling dress, great job!!!

Chels Allred said...

fabulous job! I wish I could sew. I wouldn't even know where to start!

Brian & Krystal said...

Beautiful! I love it. And may I say - the photos of your son are AMAZING. Wow. He is such a doll.

The Kahumokus said...

DARLING! You did a great job!!