Sunday, November 15, 2009

100 free photo cards

This is from one of the blogs I read, do both sets of 50 free cards and end up with 100! : http://www.moneysavingmom.com

Wow! In addition to the 50 free cards offer that I already told you about here, you can get another 50 free custom photo cards with free shipping.Go here and order 50 4x8 photo cards. Once you put them in the cart, use the code newbaby at checkout and you should get the cards for free--including free shipping! You must create an account to use the code.I just placed two separate orders of 50 cards each for a total of 100 free custom Christmas photo cards!Thanks, For the Mommas and My Frugal Adventures!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

What a good deal; right in time for Christmas cards. I love that "moneysavingmom" website too.