Thursday, May 20, 2010

Mom's vacation! Part 1.

I have a great husband who let me get away for a bit. I went to Women's Conference in Provo with my mom and sister. It was a blast from the second we got together until we parted. From little people, to food, and shopping...oh and we did go to Women's Conference it was all way too much fun!We stayed in fabulous BYU housing. Natalie and I fought over who got the top, but when we saw how close it was to the ceiling it was all hers. (she hit her head when she sat up in the morning) My mom chose to stay in her own room. Smart move mom! Everyone that walked by thought we were holding the Y. We did too, but my mom taking the picture just laughed!Yes It snowed...Whatever!Oh and we stayed for the concert and rocked out and then got our CD's signed. It was fun, Mormon style!Here are the lovely ladies bright and early. What a great trip!

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

That looks like such a fun girls trip! I have missed you though. I should see you Sunday cause the Doc thinks I will go at least another week:)

thegatewoodfamily said...

Looks like you guys had a blast. I watch that little chocolatiers show, Did you meet the husband too? Glad you got to get away for a little bit

Grandma Nelson said...

What about the carmel doughnuts? They were soooo delicious! Backer's Bakery we WILL be back:) Every minute was totally enjoyable! What more could a Mom ask for? Not much!

The Kahumokus said...

Okay, I'm totally cracking up at these pictures. We had so much fun! I can't wait for next year!!

Taralee said...

How fun!! That would be so perfect! That's great that you guys could do this. You also got some great pictures of the trip. I'll have to tell my mom and sister that we should do that sometime :)