Sunday, August 17, 2008

The Disney Magic

Grandma really out did her self. Her 75th birthday will always be remembered. And it was so perfect to have the family all together!

What a great looking family!


Once we figured out how we were going to get to the cruise ship after I crashed our car we were headed for a good time. So many wonderful things happened and we enjoyed seeing our entire family. Brooklyn could not have been more excited. She got a note from MICKEY one night, she just kept saying " Oh...My....Gosh!" She just believed in all of it and knew it was so real. We played BINGO and no we didn't win the $12,000. Dang! We went to the most beautiful place I have ever seen in my life. Puerto Vallarta is the greenest most gorgeous place. Chris and I were able to do some hiking, zip lining, and repelling down waterfalls there.
There was lots of dancing going on. Chris took Brooks out dancing till 11:00 one night. She loved every bit of it. And oh does she have some moves.

We had such great service. That part was hard to leave behind. Now I am back home making dinner and cleaning my own house. It's so not fair. The towels they left for us were very fun. It was always exciting to go see what was left on our bed and try to figure out if it was a "lobster" or an "armadillo."

Brooklyn had some people on her list that she needed to meet. Cinderella of course and Goofy was a close second.
It was alot of fun to swim, but the ocean in Mazatlan was so warm it beats any ocean or pool I have ever been in. Jason and Brooks had a good time swimming. It only lasted a little while because Brooklyn was "cold cold cold!"
Chris and I were able to spend some time alone. Thanks to his sister who was a wonderful nanny! Hopefully she didn't feel like a slave. She was wonderful and we loved having here there.
Arr..Pirate night was a hit with the girls. They are the cutest pirates I've ever seen!
Thanks Grandma I hope this was as much fun for you as it was for us! Happy Birthday we love you!

9 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oh man!! I want to go on this cruise!! It looks like you had a ton of fun(other than your accident, of course). I love the coordinating outfits... was that your idea? Because I could totally see you having a say in that.

Unknown said...

You're trip looks like so much fun! I am sooo jealous! We're trying to convince my in-laws that we should go on one next year.

Unknown said...

Did you get to Yanni?

Taralee said...

HOW FUN! I can't even imagine that much fun in a life time :) I'm so glad you guys had such a great time. That's awesome!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Hi Cynthia!!
OH MY GOSH! Bella would just DIE if she saw that ya'll met Cinderella!!! Totally cool cruise!

Jenn & Collin said...

Sooo fun! To both trips- I am so jealous! Looks like yal had a blast! Brooklyn I am sure, will remember and talk about it forever!So cute! And... did I see you casually slip in there that you wrecked your car???? What the- details, please! Im glad you're back though!

cat+tadd=sam said...

That cruise looks like so much fun! I'd go on it with just Tadd! So...could Chris be a long lost brother of Jonathan Horton? They look so much alike!

Rebecca said...

How fun! I bet Brooklyn was in heaven.

The Johnson Five said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun!! I wanna go now!! ha..ha..: )