Sunday, August 17, 2008

We're Back!

Our trip started in Ontario CA. Chris had to go down for some FEMA dog training. The Evans also came down. Melanie, Brittany, and I had lots of free time while the boys trained. We took the kids to Knott's Berry Farm. Brooklyn was in heaven she got to ride the rides all by herself. We did some shopping, lots of eating, and we even visited a farmers market where Brooks rode her first pony! There was one very sad moment in our trip. On my way back to the hotel I got lost and I ran a red light (not noticing it) and totaled Chris' Jetta. Brooklyn and I were the only ones in the car. I had some sores on my arm from the air bag and a huge bruise on my knee, but besides that everything was fine. Now we are in need of a new car...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How scary! I'm glad you're both okay!

Taralee said...

That totally stinks! (the car)

Rebecca said...

I'm glad you're both okay too! Good luck with the hunt for a new car!