Saturday, August 29, 2009

...the rest of the family

That's right I do have more than one child. I have been trying to keep everyone posted about Ryan and I seem to be forgetting about the rest of my family. We are all doing great and enjoying this time that Chris has off work. Yesterday we made some time to spend together as a family, instead of just driving back and forth to the hospital all day. Chris got a handsome haircut, we had friends over, and the best part was the baseball game!(Not for real! I cut the rest shortly after!)Walking into that game.Up so high!Look at my little players.Aunty Kylie and Uncle Jeff came too!The snow cones may have turned our tounges blue, but when you are melting anything will do.This is the first time I have been with my mom when she has gotten to hold my handsome little man! He is so cute!
I even got to enjoy lunch out with my friends this week. (Ash you were missed) It was so good to see them and get caught up. Laying in bed for 5 weeks you can really miss alot!

No comments: