Thursday, December 24, 2009

Elder Nelson

Scott is the one on the right!
My little brother is serving a mission in Minnesota. Yes he may be freezing to death, I worry about that often. I love this kid so much he is growing and changing and doing a great job. My little Ryan reminds me alot of Scott. Scott was the baby in our family and he was such a beautiful baby. Blue eyes, blond hair, and just so cute. I miss him alot, but he will be coming home in August. One of my mom's friends was visiting out in Minnesota and stopped to have lunch with Scott. Here are some pictures of the "fine young man"! And here is what she had to say about him: "He is a fine young man who is serving the Lord and doing the things he knows are right."
Scott is on the right!

1 comment:

Grandma Nelson said...

Thanks Cynth! Now I need to go reapply my makeup. Tears, tears, tears! I can hardly wait for our phone call tomorrow! It's been a wonderful Christmas-thanks to our children! See you in a little bit.