Sunday, February 21, 2010

Have you given up on the Burr's

Hey I don't know if anyone out there is still reading our blog. It's been awhile since I have sat down and just blogged. Well here I am. Okay these pictures go from oldest to newest.


We had a Merry Christmas! Hailey on Christmas morning!No pictures please!Heading out to see the Grandparents.Christmas morning family picture...that's the best we could do.

The girls looked darling on their Church dresses!

We flew to Reno for a week after Christmas. Baby Peter was getting blessed. The kids and I flew up with my mom and dad ( thanks mom and dad) and then Chris met us up there later.

Hailey and Grandpa
Ryan slept the whole flight!Brooks sporting her wings.
The gang at the movies!We went bowling for FHE and can I just say WE HAD A BLAST! I have been couponing. I saved 90% on this shopping trip.I also celebrated my half birthday!

8 comments:

The Calvert Family said...

Your family is so gorgeous!i just love you guys.

The Calvert Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Kahumokus said...

Ha! I'm trying to blog right now too. Not so funny thing that all of the pictures just disappeared...

LOVE seeing the catch-up post. The pics from Reno make me miss you guys. (How did I end up with NO pictures from your visit?) Remembering the bowling just makes me smile.

Melanie Burr said...

Sooo cute! love you guys!!! i cant wait to come down!!! :) and i'm so excited to be down for good in a couple months!!! YAY!!

Brandy Lynn said...

Of course I am still checking your blog!! it is good to hear from you! Looks like you have been busy. Your little guy is looking really good. Hope to see you guys sometime soon!!
Love ya

Grandma Nelson said...

We're still checking your blog and L-O-V-E the pictures!!!

Ms. Boedee said...

Oh, you know I am reading your blog!! Love you!

Lindsay said...

As long as it comes up in Google Reader, I'm still reading it! It's the commenting part that I forget to do sometimes! I'm glad you did a catch up post though, since we haven't seen each other in a long time!