Saturday, April 26, 2008

Hailey's First Flight

Hailey went on her first flight...not by herself Chris, Brooklyn and I joined her. I was offered a plane ticket to Reno in return for babysitting my friends kids while I was there. I gladly took it heck anything to see my sister. The pilot was kind enough to take a picture with Hailey girl.
When we got to the airport our cousins were waiting and everyone was so excited to see each other.

We all packed in the van and headed for my sisters house for our adventure to begin!

We had a full house once my friends dropped off their kids. Seven kids and three adults to be exact. A 5 year old, 4 year old, 3 year old, 2 year old, 1 year old, and 2 5-month old babies born a week apart! Does life get more crazy? We decided we would head to the park


I am holding the other baby.

Josh had to use the bathroom, but there wasn't one. Only trees that needed to be watered!
Everyone had lots of fun. We had a snack and then headed for home what a fun day!

6 comments:

The Kahumokus said...

You must have a really awesome sister.

Brandi Lyn said...

OH my nudee boy!!! LOL!! That's too cute!

Lindsay said...

That's awesome that you guys got to have such a fun trip! Your kids are all so lucky to have cousins to play with, even if they don't get to see them all the time! Oh, and the picture of Josh cracks me up! I have a picture kind of like that that I had hung in the boy's bathroom, and it says on the bottom of the picture "Boys will be boys!"

Sammy said...

How did Hailey do on the flight? We've taken Ashton as a newborn a couple of times... we're flying in 2 weeks will he do pretty well as a 6 month old?
I remember Natalie tell her I said her boys are so cute!!

Anonymous said...

that is so cute, Hailey with the pilot, how fun. Sounds like you had a great time. I love keeping in touch.

By the way: Your girls dresses were beautiful when you were at Stake Conference with your inlaws.. I saw you.. cute dresses. Fun to see you also.

Rebecca said...

Wow! That's a lot of little kids! Looks like you survived and had fun! I bet you got a lot of funny looks at the park though!