Monday, April 21, 2008

Life is good

This weekend my sister and Nathan came for my little brother's priesthood ordination. We had a great time taking pictures of the kids. Here are just a few!
We started out the weekend by going to Scott's choir concert. He sounded great from what I could tell. I spent most of the time out in the hall with Hailey. Afterwards my parents took us to Apple bee's for lunch/dinner.(Nathan, Natalie, Jason, Lizzy, Grandma Truman, Brooklyn, Grandma Nelson.)
(Scott, Cynthia, and Hailey.) I know my dad was at lunch...just not in my pictures.
Nathan is crawling so well and in no time he will be walking. Good luck with that Nat! Brooklyn loves Nathan and it was so fun to watch them play.
My poor dad is going to lose all of his hair over the rocks in his back yard. They often disappear. Nathan consumes them....
Brooklyn throws them...

and gets busted! Hailey enjoyed some Grandma time. She was just happy to be with her Grandma. She has also started smiling at my mom again. She really does love you mom.
Here is Hailey's modeling debut. What a pretty little bald baby! Lots more went on I will post later.

3 comments:

Sammy said...

Your girls are SO cute! I love the picture of you holding Brooklyn upside down on the tramp! Are we really old enough to have kids??

The Kahumokus said...

We did have fun last weekend. Now I'm looking forward to this weekend...and the next!!

cat+tadd=sam said...

What a mean mother! Holding her upside down will stretch her out to be 7 feet tall!