Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Play Day

Rough night! When Chris left for work he took this lovely photo of me and Dodge. Brooklyn was up all night, she just wasn't tired. I sure was this morning. Today we had a patriotic play day at our house. I made fun treats and we made rag tied flip flops for the kids. It was great! Brooklyn wears hers non-stop. Too cute!Chris also brought home our new dog. Sydney was just here to help train Chris and now our permanent dog is Ruby. Chris and Ruby will be a team!

4 comments:

Amber said...

That just looks like fun! love the flip flops!

Anonymous said...

looks like you needed some sleep. I hope your feeling rested. Cute flip flops. your treats look yummy also.

JoAnna Anderson said...

Looks like a fun play day! Your treats look yummy too. I can't wait to hit the famous Tai Pan store...it is all the rave I hear! Your cut outs are perfect for that space.

The Calvert Family said...

You are so fun. I should do something like that next year.