Wednesday, July 23, 2008

TAG As I Really Am...

My sister tagged me and I have been so busy, but trust me all of these pictures are taken as I really am...
This tag was like freeze tag. I had to take pictures of how things were at the moment.


MY CLOSET:This is our tiny closet. There is only so much you can do to keep it clean.

SINK: Yes the dishes need to be done. Oh and Chris and I had been drinking Crystal Light out of our wine glasses...so fancy! FRIDGE: If my nephews read this yes that is Coke. I know bad Aunty.

TOILET: Not a lot to see, but yes we keep our scale in there...you always weigh less after you use the bathroom right!?!FAVORITE ROOM: This is my new favorite room. I love sitting in here and sewing...anything! Brooklyn is always right there to help.
FAVORITE SHOE: I love these shoes. They are the first pair of cute shoes I could wear after I had Hailey.
My girls as they are: These are my beauties. Yes my naked baby and her I'll do it myself sister. I guess I should dress Hailey while I still get a say in what she wears.
ME: Today was an aerobics day and Chris is at work. Why would I even try to look good?
I tag: Lindsay, Cat, and Chana.

6 comments:

The Kahumokus said...

Yeah, you did it! I love seeing your house and pretending I'm there. The sewing machine looks great. I can NOT believe how big Hailey has gotten! It hasn't been that long since I've seen her.

Have you been couponing? I have to tell you about my Smith's shopping and all the deals I got today? I'm excited for dancing show tonight!

The Calvert Family said...

Hmmm. I think I'm in the same boat as you with the kids and closet and whatnot. By the way those shoes are fabulous!

Unknown said...

Oh okay...I'll do it but it won't be until next week.

I haven't been home for two weeks...this could be scary!

Sammy said...

I'm so impressed at how good you look on "work out day"!!

Lindsay said...

Thanks for the tag! I did it. I forgot to take pictures of the fridge and toilet though.

thegatewoodfamily said...

Your girls are sooooo cute! Your house looks so cute as well. Hope all is going well for you and your adorable little family.