Monday, November 17, 2008

Being Thankful!

I know this month is November and everyone has there thankful lists going... I just needed to write how thankful I am to have a Heavenly Father who is so aware of me and my needs. That he lives and is very present in my everyday life. I love that I can talk to him and ask him for advice and have the spirit to help guide me. I am so thankful for my girls. I love them both more than I could ever imagine loving a little child. They are both so wonderful and bring lots of laughter into our home. I am overwhelmingly blessed to have a husband who is such a hard worker and who brings a good spirit into our home. I am so thankful for his drive to be a better person and for his ability to help me have a desire to strive to be better. Today I am just grateful to be alive and so blessed. I am thankful for all of you and the special part you all play in my life!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

What a sweet post! You surely are blessed!