Friday, November 21, 2008

Christmas at the Burr's

Last night Chris and I went to The Festival of Trees and Lights. We had a great time and it was fun to be there when the Down Syndrome Organization of Southern Nevada was celebrating their 20th year! We were able to get a tree this year...not the PAC-man tree that Chris wanted, but a HOT pink girl tree that any little girl would love! Here are a few pictures of our tree. More pictures to come later! My Uncle's trucking company delivers the trees. It's fun!These are the oh so strong truck drivers bringing in our tree!Hailey is in amazement, she had no idea that Christmas trees came in this color!Oh and you can't forget one of the gifts that came with the tree were these lovely gold heels. Brooks knew they were made for her!

6 comments:

Amber said...

oh my goodness!! That is super hot pink! wow!

They had a pac-man one!?!? oh neat!

Lindsay said...

Oh how fun!! When it's three against one, of course the girly hot pink tree would win over the Pac-man one! In my house we would have ended up with a football or Spiderman one! That's awesome that you went again this year! I miss going to look at all of the trees and gingerbread houses before they deliver them to everyone!

The Kahumokus said...

Holy pink! You weren't kidding!! I love the shoes too. How fun! Now I want to see pictures of you guys all fancied up.

JOBI said...

I love this tree.... I am glad that we aren't the only onces that have put up our tree already....

cat+tadd=sam said...

I'm so jealous our darling tree! I want it! Email me for my address, and you can send it right away! Love ya Cynth!

Jodi said...

Hey Cynthia, it's Jodi from the ward I saw your blog on Jenn's and decided to check it out. Very cute. That;s a great christmas tree, I love pink. Well I'm sorry about your grandfather passed away, I hoipe your family is well. I'll see you at church.