Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Baby # 3!


The Burr family will total five! We are very excited to be having another baby! Baby number three will be here September 24! As you may have noticed my blogging has been nonexistent, this is due to the way pregnancy makes me feel. Let's just hope it doesn't last all nine months. Thank you to everyone from the ward and family for helping out so much. And thank you, thank you, thank you, to Chris for sticking this out with me and being an amazing dad and husband. I knew I got a good one. Brooklyn is pretty sure this baby is a girl. We can find out in three weeks the sex of the baby, but will we.... We don't know yet! Oh and not to mention this pregnancy has some good points. My sister and I are due the same week! Kinda fun. We just complain to each other how horrible pregnancy is. Life at the Burr's never slows down.

12 comments:

Chels Allred said...

congratulations cynthia!! how exciting to have another little one! btw..i just found out im pregnant too! our kiddies will go to school together probably!

Lindzie said...

I think something is in the water...:) Congrats! How can you find out in 3 weeks? That seems a little early?? But even if it is...that is still exciting to find out so soon.

Brandy Lynn said...

I was wondering. That is really exciting. Hopefully things start going better for you soon. I hope that we will see you guys at the Burr reunion this summer!!

Brandy Lynn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amber said...

JOY!! how exciting! :) wouldn't that be fun if you had another girl..

JOBI said...

How my heck Cynthia this is so exciting.... Adisyn will be 1 tomorrow. Hopefully we will still wait for baby 2 for an other year... Congrates!

Carol Swift said...

Congratulations! Hope you get to feeling better as time goes on.

Jennifer said...

Congrats Cynthia!! That's awesome.. Pregnancy does stink.. Good thing the end result is so amazing or I don't think anyone would have babies!! :)

thegatewoodfamily said...

yaaa! So excited for you guys? Hope you will start feeling better soon, its all worth it in the end.

The Kahumokus said...

I'm so glad you finally posted about this! Maybe our babies are twins...they sure look a lot the same in pictures right now!

Tami said...

congrats you guys!!! 3 holy cow!! Hopefully you start feeling better. Good Luck with everthing.

Courtney said...

Holy smokes! Congratulations and may the force be with you!