Monday, March 16, 2009

Bridal Shower

I am getting a new sister in law. Jeff (Chris' little brother) is getting married. Melanie had a bridal shower for her this past weekend, and I was in charge of getting the cake. How cute is this cake? My friend Lindsay did it. She is so amazing. She can bake any kind of cake for any occasion, and the best part is they taste soo... good. Call her if you need anything from a birthday cake to a wedding cake. She has great prices and she is easy to work with! Thanks Lin!

http://linskitchen.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

The Kahumokus said...

Seriously, what a funny and perfect cake for a bridal shower! Lindsay is AWESOME!

Lindsay said...

Aww... thanks for the advertisement! It was a fun cake to make!

Amber said...

oh that is awesome... ha ha ha! :)

Ron said...

Trust me, they are great tasting, too! (I couldn't visit without leaving a comment.)