Friday, March 27, 2009

Pictures of our life since I have been sick and preggy! I stopped doing my hair and getting dressed!
Hailey is sitting in time out our behavior skills are going down hill, mom is too sick to care.

The girls looking cute as can be. They play on the stairs while I lay on the couch.
Brooklyn got her finger nails painted. I must have felt good that day!
Brooklyn gets to dress herself in whatever she wants because once again I don't care!
Messy faces!
Chris ran a race up to the top of the Stratosphere. He did great and made it in to the top 50 which qualified him to run it again!
Here is the camera from where we sat and watched. There were cameras inside of the tower at different points!

3 comments:

The Kahumokus said...

I can't believe how big Hallie looks. Nice to know that life at your house is about the same as life at mine (minus the nail polish..)
What the heck is Chris doing? He looks like he stuck in some torture device.

The Calvert Family said...

Hmmm, I wish I looked so beautiful when I don't do my hair and make-up, you have a gift. Congrats to Chris on the run, that sounds super intense. I hope you start feelig better soon.

JOBI said...

Your girls are getting so big.. When are you due? What are you having do you know yet?