Monday, April 27, 2009

Oh we were happy!

We did it. We took the girls to Disneyland. I love that place and I couldn't wait to have my whole family there. We drove down with Mama Lori and Papa Blake. The girls did great in the car. On our way down we stopped at Bob's Big Boy's for dinner. Brooklyn was fascinated with Bob. We made it to our hotel and we were all able to fall asleep. Chris made me stay in bed until 7:00 before I was allowed to get up and shower. I was so excited! We had breakfast and then walked over to the park!
Brooklyn wore her Snow White dress all day, including her high heels.Once we were in we were ready to go! Brooklyn will tell you a couple of the rides made her nervous and she isn't kidding I have proof. She even rode the Matterhorn. We only got to see a few characters. You have to wait in lines for up to 2 hours to see them. And yes this mother did just that, so her daughter could see some princesses. Brooklyn I love you!Yes, Jasmine is mocking Hailey.

Our trip would not have been complete with out getting some goodies at Pooh's Corner.The girls had the time of their life and I have never smiled so much enjoying them enjoy themselves. Chris thanks for taking our family on a wonderful vacation. Both girls were asleep by the time we got to the car.

8 comments:

The Kahumokus said...

Looks like a FUN time!

Rebecca said...

It looks like you guys had a blast! We need to take Makayla.

Charlie Nicole said...

Oh looks like you had so much fun! We want to go so bad!

The Calvert Family said...

I LOVE Disneyland, your little family is so cute.

Crystal said...

That looks like so much fun. You can tell that Brooklyn is having such a good time from the expression on her face in all the pictures. Harlie is dying to go to Disneyland, and seeing your pics makes me way excited.

Jennifer said...

How fun does that look! :) I'm excited for my son to be older to take him! And I'm jealous of who you have as a Mother in Law!! So lucky! :)

Montana said...

the pictures are very cute!

Amber said...

oh brooklyn is such a ham! love it! :) looks like fun though -- and the tea cups -- oh I must go back to disney soon!!!