Friday, February 15, 2008

Best Yet

Most of you know I am not a fan of Valentine's Day. It seems like nothing ever goes the way it is supposed to and we have also had very sad things happen on this day of love. In 2003 we buried my Great Grandfather on Valentine's Day. This year has been the best yet.


Chris and Blake put up our new celing fan and after that...Chris and I enjoyed a couples massage and bath while Grandma had the girls. It was so wonderful! We got to see three Grandmas. That is the way Brooklyn would describe her ideal day. Thank you dear for spending a wonderful day with your girls I love having you as my Valentine! (sorry no pictures of the massage it was a surprise and I didn't have my camera.)

3 comments:

Grandma Nelson said...

It sounds like you FINALLY had a wonderful Valentine's day! Yeah!!!

The Kahumokus said...

Glad you had a good one!

Brandi Lyn said...

Ah a massage?! That's incredible...mmm