Tuesday, February 19, 2008

FHE

Last night we had some of Chris' family over for dinner and family home evening. It was fun to see Brent and Seval while they were in town (Seval is pregnant and she looks great!). All of the kids had fun playing and eating pizza. We had a fun lesson on how to have a more Nephi like attitude. While I was baring my testimony at the end I started to cry. Brooklyn came over saying "don't cry, don't cry". She crawled on my lap very worried about me.
I love being a mom and having such a great family.

4 comments:

Grandma Nelson said...

Your post made me cry! Nothing could make me happier than knowing my grandchildren are being raised in the gospel. Nice to know Brooklyn has a sensitive side to go with the dare, experimental side. Keep up the good work!

The Kahumokus said...

I love FHE. I hope I'll feel the same about it when the kids are teenagers... Brooks is so cute!

cat+tadd=sam said...

How dang cute is your little girl? And she looks just like you!

Brandi Lyn said...

You are so adorable. That was so sweet. you could not have said it better...being a mom is the best thing in the entire world. And your little girls are just precious! I would love for them to get together with little nicci. I would LOVE to see you, it has been way too long!