Thursday, February 21, 2008

Greatest Website Ever

I found this web site today after reading my book, "You on a Diet." It has everything you need to create a week of healthy meals for your family. It gives you a grocery list, recipes, and health information. Check it out. It made my day at the grocery store so easy and then you don't even have to think about what's for dinner! Oh yeah and the best part...IT'S FREE!

http://www.realage.com//ct/shape-up-slim-down/you-on-a-diet/

Once you go to this site click on number 2. Clean out the fridge and menu planner, then you just have to sign in and you are all set to decide what to eat for the week. Once you decide print off all the options for menus and grocery list. You are all set.

5 comments:

Grandma Nelson said...

This is FABULOUS! Thanks for sharing:)

The Kahumokus said...

I'll have to find some time to check it out. Maybe it can help me get it together...you know how much of a health nut I am.

Brandi Lyn said...

ya know...i just might try this. I think Seth would be so happy he wouldn't know what to do with himself! I literally hate to cook, so maybe i can give this a try and see how it turns out. Thanks cindy!

Brandi Lyn said...

wait...do you spell your name cyndi? or cindy...?

Anonymous said...

Cynthia--I love your blog! It's a great way for me to keep up with what is happening in your family. Keep it up! Love, Grandma