Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Birthday Blast!



Brooklyn knew today was her day. Heck she got to eat ice cream for breakfast, along with her Cheerios. Dad was at work today and that was really sad, but Grandma Lori came and took Brooklyn out on a date. They went and played in the water features at the park and then Hailey and I met up with them at Mc Donald's. After nap time our friends came over for dinner and a party. We had some delicious cake! What a fun day! Thank you for all the phone calls Brooklyn feels very loved and so happy!
Happy Birthday sister! I love you!

9 comments:

The Kahumokus said...

Happy Birthday Brooklyn! It looks like a fun day. I love the cake, Cynth! You're a great mom.

Grandma Nelson said...

This looks like a good warm up for Saturday's party. The cake is darling! Was it difficult to decorate?

MY LITTLE DANTIES said...

BROOKLYN IS SO DANG CUTE!!!!! WOW BEAUTIFUL EYES!!! ISNT IT AMAZING HOW FAST THEY GROW UP. PRESLEE TURNS 1 IN ABOUT A MONTH!!!!! WOW BEING A MOM IS SO AWESOME!!! YOU SEEM TO BEING DOING A FABULOUS JOB CYND!!!!!!

The Calvert Family said...

That is so fun! I love kids birthday parties, there is so much that you can do for so little.

Rebecca said...

I love the cake! It's so cute. It sounds like Brooklyn had a great day! I can't believe our little girls are 2.

Sammy said...

I never realized how close your girls were until you posted that Brooklyn just turned 2! She looks older! I love her b-day cake!

Unknown said...

Did you make that cake too?
You're so good if you did!
You'll have to move to Utah and teach me. Emphasis on MOVE TO UTAH.

Brandon Gatewood said...

Oh my goodness she is so cute!Its crazy to think that you have 2 kids! They are both stinkin cute. You and your husband look very happy.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like she had a great birthday and loved her day!!! And you got a little break. I love the banner for her and her pic on the counter.