Sunday, June 8, 2008

P-A-R-T-Y

Some of you know (Chana) that we love birthdays at our house! Brooklyn had some friends and the family over for a birthday party. She was in heaven. All of the kids got to decorate their own cupcakes and choose whatever color sprinkles they wanted.
They had a good time and it wasn't even very messy! Brooklyn got amazing gifts she was so spoiled, her friends were so kind! She did get a bike! Grandpa took her out back to start teaching her how to ride it.
Oh and now the princess has a real Cinderella dress, earings, a crown, and a wig! She was cracking me up she would hold her dress out in front of her so she wouldn't trip.
We even played pin Cinderella in the castle. The kids were so funny. When the other kids would have the blindfold on they would help lead the child to the right spot so that they would get the closest.
Hailey was loving every second of it and taking it all in so she will be ready to party when it comes time!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY for parties!
You're the best mom! I wish we could have been there!

The Calvert Family said...

That is so fun! I need to get Emma a bike, I think she is so long overdue.

Brandi Lyn said...

I've had fun catching up on what i've missed!! Nicci just turned two too!! My goodness your girls are cute. Your backyard is looking great too!

The Kahumokus said...

It's a very good thing I'll be there soon. It's killing me to see pictures of everyone and know I'm missing out on it all.

Anonymous said...

Cynthia--You never cease to amaze me! The cake was beautiful, and the party lots of fun. Thanks for letting me come enjoy it with you. Love, Grandma T.

The Evans said...

Your girls are so big! I can't believe that it has been so long since we have seen each other.Welcome to the twos, you will love it. We have to get together some time.... Maybe California. My number is still the same. How are you adjusting to the dog in your life?

thegatewoodfamily said...

Oh my heck cute cake...did you make it? She looks like such a happy little girl! Shes a lucky little girl to have such a good mom!

Grandma Nelson said...

Fun party, delicious cake, good friends, amazing presents! What more could a 2 year old princess wish for?