Friday, June 27, 2008

Stayed in Provo

So the girls and I stayed in Provo with Christopher's Aunt Debbie and her family. It was great to be there and Brooklyn was pampered the entire time. Debbie and I took the kids to the zoo, Melanie drove down to meet up with us.It did take us two tries to get there. We missed the exit and were headed for Park City. Brooklyn loved all the animals and I thought it was so neat.Adam was a good sport heck look at how much fun he had!Okay so are you imagining with me Brooklyn trying to climb into the giraffe habitat. Oh because she did try, don't ever doubt her. After our hot day at the zoo we stopped by IKEA. Okay this was my first time and I was so impressed. After our shopping I went with Melanie to get some gas in her car and Debbie said, " you get the kids in and I will take care of everything else and meet you at the gas station." Once we met up at the gas station we were off. We were almost home when Brooklyn asked for some candy...I knew the candy was in the diaper bag, but where was the diaper bag? Oh don't worry it was still in the parking lot of IKEA. Debbie made sure she had all the kids and she took off.We were busting up the whole way back to IKEA and when we got there the cart was still sitting in the parking lot with everything still in it.I've never laughed so hard. This summer we have made lots of lasting memories and we are only 1/3 of the way done!

2 comments:

The Kahumokus said...

Got to love the Hoggle Zoo. I have pictures very similar to that of when we were little!

Love the diaper bag story. It's funny only because it was all still there!

Crystal said...

Yay, I'm excited to start checking in on your blog now that I have found you. Looks like you have been having a fun summer.