Thursday, June 26, 2008

Summer Time

Wow this summer is flying by. These last couple of weeks we have really enjoyed ourselves and have been able to see alot of family! Scott started it off with graduating from high school. My sister and her family came down and we all stayed at the Mandalay Bay. The swimming was great and the hotel was amazing. Thanks mom and dad. We enjoyed the rest of the week with our cousins. WE swam and celebrated and had the best Italian lunch. If you ever get a chance to eat at Maggiano's, do it! Just don't eat too much. Natalie almost lost her life!For the weekend we traveled up to Utah for a family reunion. Chris and I were able to go early and have some time with his grandparents. Brooklyn loved being spoiled by them and continues to brag that her grandpa has a "big school bus" - motor home! Grandma showed Brooklyn all of the wonderful things she had in her garden and Brooks would run from one to the next looking at all of them.Saturday we spent with my dads family and it was so great to see all of them. My cousin sang a love song for my grandparents and it was beautiful. We swam, ate, and celebrated their birthday.While in St. George my trip would not have been complete without a stop to Tai Pan Trading. Oh man it's like heaven. My sweet friend Lindsay must want me to go broke. I could spend alot of money in that store. Sunday it was time to say farewell to our dad. He got our car all ready and sent us on our way up to Provo. We sent him home on the shuttle to work. Chris had an Aunt pass away and I represented the family at the funeral. Once we made it up there I decided I wasn't ready to drive back so I stayed. More to come...

2 comments:

The Kahumokus said...

You DID NOT post a picture of me about to puke my guts out due to over eating. You are so dead. You had better be deleting the rest of those awful images. I mean it.

We had such a fun time visiting. It's been so dull getting back to our normal lives.

Will you please send me copies of the family at the family reunion? They turned out great.

Unknown said...

stop coming to Utah and not seeing me! I'm just about sick of it.

Make time for me! Oh and guess who I'm going to hang out with in two weeks! Yanni!