Tuesday, December 30, 2008

BABY isn't life GRAND

I think I must have been on the nice list!Santa found our house this year. We had a great Christmas! Santa came and left a baby grand piano at our house! Who would have thought. The girls and I flew to Reno to spend Christmas with my family. We even got in some Chuck E. Cheese fun! Chris picked us up from the airport and we met up with the Burr's in Utah for some more Christmas fun. Lots of traveling, fun and family, I just forgot to take lots of pictures!
Hailey is now cruising around. She can walk!!! When we got to Reno my sister said Hailey come walk to me, and she stood up and took 10 steps to her. She just needed permission I guess!

5 comments:

Taralee said...

WOW, isn't that fun! I didn't know you played the piano. I bet you're so excited to play on your new piano :) I really enjoy playing on my parents grand, but I was also happy to get the piano from my childhood when they got the grand. I gave my sister my old piano...it all worked out for everyone! :)

Carol Swift said...

Wow! You must have been really good to get a baby grand! Lucky you!

Unknown said...

wow! you were nice!

cat+tadd=sam said...

Wow, that is so great! Way to go Chris!

Adventures in Healing said...

Really, how have you been hiding out in the ward as a piano player?! That piano is a beauty. Yay for you!!!