Monday, December 1, 2008

Oh To Be Thankful...


Wow I really need to work on being more thankful this year. The one thing this year that I have felt overwhelmingly grateful for are my parents. They have been so good to me, even when I didn't deserve it. My dad is the most loving caring dad any little, or grown, girl could ask for. He has been there with me when I needed him most. He was there when Hailey was born and that was so sweet. He has also stepped up when I have needed him to make the long drive to help assist in a blessing when my husband couldn't be present. And then there is my mom. She is so dedicated to her family and to the church. her testimony is so apparent in all her walks of life. She cares for people beyond her own family and gives them her time. She is an amazing Grandma and can play blocks for over an hour straight. She has been a great example to me of the type of wife and mom I should be striving to be.

3 comments:

Carol Swift said...

Such a nice post! Your parents look great and deserve all the nice things you said about them.

Grandma Nelson said...

Thanks Cyth! We love you!

Debbie said...

I second that, they are awesome and they are not even my parents.