Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Patty's Closet


Alright ladies if you haven't been to this store you must go. They have 2 locations. They call one store the pink and the other the blue store. There stuff is so cute and very affordable, but the owners only order 2 smalls, 2 mediums, and 2 larges, so not everyone is wearing the same thing. I got a gift certificate to go there and I was worried I wouldn't find very much that I could wear, oh was I wrong! Go check it out!
http://www.pattysclosetstore.com/index.html

Patty's Closet is located in Las Vegas at:

7920 S. Rainbow Blvd. Ste. 115 on the NE corner of Rainbow & Windmill in the Smith's Shopping Center.

and

7920 S. Cimmarron Rd. Ste. 120 in Mountain's Edge.

2 comments:

The Kahumokus said...

Sounds cool! What did you get?

Brandy Lynn said...

Hey you-
I am getting ready to send my christmas cards out and I don't have your new address. Can you send it to me. And also you have my blog address wrong. it is ericandbrandy.blogspot.com talk to you soon.
Brandy