Monday, December 1, 2008

Black Friday

Alright everyone knows I love to shop. Well so does my sister-in-law and her best friend. I got them out of bed at 12:30 and we shopped till 5:00 AM! It was really fun and lots of giggling took place. There was even a point I thought we might all fall asleep standing up! We all hoped back into bed at 5:00 and prepared for a family day. My old roommate Chana also insisted that we stopped to get cupcakes at 25th Main. We did and they were awesome! There weather was nice lots of rain and beautiful colors. What a fun trip! A little too much fun for some of us. This is what Hailey looked like on our way home. She just put the blanket over her head and she was done!

6 comments:

Charlie Nicole said...

Hey! That bench that you and your sis in law are sitting in is the fabric of the pillows that I made on my couch!!!

cat+tadd=sam said...

Black Friday!? You are crazy! I hope it was well worth it crazy head! :) You look beautiful, as always!

The Kahumokus said...

I love to shop too. Maybe it's genetic. Looks like you got some cute stuff!!

Grandma Nelson said...

Looks like fun to me!

Unknown said...

Oh I'm drooling...

I love to shop too but not that early. Maybe someday when there is something I really really want...

Adventures in Healing said...

I love that picture with the blanket! Too cute and funny.