Monday, December 8, 2008

Chickenpox Scare

I got a call from my mom today that my nephew had spots all over his body and it might be chickenpox. I was a little worried since we are going to Reno for Christmas to be with my sister. Brooklyn heard me talking about it and she said she wanted to get chicken pox too. At the grocery store I asked her if there was anything else on my list and she looked it over and then she told me we still needed to get CHICKENPOX. I'm not quite sure she understands what they are, but I am so glad we didn't bring them home from the store! (and no he doesn't have chicken pox!)

2 comments:

The Kahumokus said...

Silly, silly Brooklyn! I'm soooo glad we don't have the Chickenpox!!

Lindsay said...

That's good that they don't have the chickenpox! Kids are so dang funny with the way they think and the things they say sometimes! Have fun in Reno! At least you'll get a white Christmas!!