Sunday, January 20, 2008

Aunty and Uncle



Aunt Melanie has been in town. Brooklyn sure loves her. We have been spending lots of time with her. Uncle Jeremy comes around more too when she is here. I guess we are all fans of Melanie. For Christmas she gave the girls Utah State University shirts (which they look so cute in.) Cute little aggies! Man Brooklyn was a crack up tonight. She is talking more and more all the time. Tonight she had a little bit of gas. She told Uncle Jeremy that she tooted and then she helped her sister out by plugging Hailey's nose. What a sweet girl. Here is Jeremy with Brooklyn. He is so patient and kind with her. I know he will make a great dad one day. Thanks for being such a good uncle to my girls!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

how cute! Go Aggies!
I have a great idea! you guys should come see Melanie and then you could stay at my house since we live in the same city. Man I'm smart. Miss you!