Thursday, January 31, 2008

Happy Birthday

Today is my sister's 28th birthday. And let me remind you that's not old. She told me herself. I mean really look at her she can rock climb and everything.Natalie is such a good example of how to be a loving wife, great sister and a hilarious mom. Her three boy are so smart and funny because she is so patient with them and chooses to stay at home and spend all of her time with them.
(Nataile's three boys Jacob, Joshua, and Nathan)

She is so creative and so fun to spend time with. Iam so sad that she moved to Reno, but luckily we get to see them often. I want to be just like my sister. I love her so much. Happy Birthday Natalie!!!

2 comments:

The Kahumokus said...

Awww...thanks, Cynth! You made me tear up a little there. I'm having a great birthday and you just helped to make it even better!

Grandma Nelson said...

Thanks for being a thoughtful sister!