Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Beautiful Blanket


Grandma Truman is amazing. For all of her great grandchildren she has crocheted them a blanket. Hailey's is by far the best one she has done yet. It is so beautiful this picture doesn't even do it justice. Grandma worked so hard on it through everything that has happened in the last few months. This blanket I think will always mean more to me than to Hailey because of the different memories I have of her making it. I am so thankful that my girls have these blankets as a little part of their Grandma's love.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Your grandma is so sweet, and that blanket looks like it took a lot of work! Your girls are really lucky to have a grandma like her to make such a meaningful gift like that! I still have to talk to Lewis, but I'm sure that next Friday would be good for dinner. We can do it at your house so I can see it! We can always bring part of the dinner or dessert or something!

The Kahumokus said...

The blanket turned out great! I didn't know Grandma had finished it. I love the ones she's made for my boys too, so I'd have to argue with you that "Hailey's is by far the best one she has done yet."

Brandi Lyn said...

Oh wow! That blanket is beautiful!! Your little girls are so blessed to have such a sweet grandma!