Friday, January 11, 2008

Dinosaurs don't say "MEOW"

My mom gave Brooklyn tickets for her and some friends to go see Walking with Dinosaurs. I wasn't really sure what to expect when I called to invite our friends. So we packed up all of the kids and headed off on our adventure.


Don't they look so comfy all in the back of my Saturn Vue!! Brooklyn, Natalia, and Branson...so CUTE!!!
The show was so wonderful thank you mom! Everything was so life like the dinosaurs were huge and Brooklyn was a little afraid. She kept a tight grip around my neck, but she wouldn't stop waving and blowing them kisses with the other hand.
Ok I tired to get a good picture of how the dinosaurs moved around...ok look really close at the bottom of the dinosaur in between his legs...can you see a little car like thing? A man was underneath them driving them. It was pretty cool. And Dad dinosaurs don't say "MEOW!"

2 comments:

The Kahumokus said...

That looks like lots of fun. I know the boys would have loved it too!

Taralee said...

I've never even heard of it. Dinosaurs aren't talked about much around here, but new things are always fun to hear about!